State Issued/ Notarized Document

Embassy of Iraq requires that each State issued document or notarized document destined for use in Iraq must be certified by local Secretary of State.

As we always try to deliver our customers the fastest legalization service, US Arab Chamber of Commerce recommends that you obtain Secretary of State certification by yourself to save time. After that, you can send us your documents to continue the Iraq Legalization process.

US Arab Chamber of Commerce provides complete guide to Secretary of State certification in all 50 States. The guide includes information about State fee, turnaround time, address and any special requirements:

Please choose your State to obtain state certification for your documents:

State issued documents are official documents issued by local State departments such as Health department, Motor Vehicle department, Corporation division ..etc. These documents must be an original or official certified copy such as Birth, Death, Marriage, Articles of Incorproation...etc.
State notarized documents are documents notarized by local notary public in the same state where the document was issued such as POA, Affidavit, Transcripts, Co, CI, company Agreement..etc.